Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Change of Plans

For years I’ve been working with advertising agencies, marketing firms and corporate clients, all good fun, lovely people and of course, amazing projects. Recently, it’s occurred to me that I miss working with people in a way that affects them personally, so I’ve started a new arm of Future Memory and it’s Future Memory House.

I’ve been working with a local realtor, Deirdre Doyle http://www.doylehinckley.com/ and a few of her clients to get their houses ready to sell. It’s been super fun and it seems my years of brand work, project management and interior design have paid off, because it seems I’m a natural.

It feels great to be helping people and seeing the look on their faces when I turn their house around. Some are sad to put their houses on the market, they look so nice.

I’ll post pics of some of my favorites. So maybe you are thinking it’s time to sell, or perhaps you just want to freshen up your house. If so, apparently, I’m your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment