Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fresh Eyes + Can-Do

The pictures below are of my first project, I’ve done a few others since and will post those over the next few days. Basically though what I do is walk through your house and then make a big fat to-do list for you and your realtor if you are at that stage. I’ll also make a week by week work back schedule with your listing date as our target. We’ll then go through the list and you would decide what you can do and what you’ll need help with. I can project manage it all or just the bits you don’t have time for. It’s your call.
This isn’t staging, I won’t rent you a bunch of furniture and props. What I do is, work with what you have, help you store what doesn’t work and if you need a few pillows, pots on the porch and flowers on the table I can pick those up too. If you want to paint or fix a few things, I can make that happen, too.
Every home is different and what I do is different for every home. Honestly, I think you should have me come over and work my magic even if you aren’t moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment